Neil and Jackie's (fabulous) progeny
"uncle Andoo" AKA "Kulp Hamels"
Bob Villa's sister and Melissa
My delay in posting a vacation blog could be attributed to the rigorous “work off the donuts” exercise program I have implemented, demanding my attention lest Frank Frankenfield weigh in at over twelve pounds. Nevertheless, I would be remiss if I failed to commemorate our annual shore excursion- better entitled “Communism’s Microcosmic Vacation Failure”. Though this traditional family venture is greatly anticipated and relished by all fourteen participating members of the Kulp proletariat, it is an acute reminder of the beauty of capitalism and privatized bathrooms. However, during the 27 months of Eowyn’s existence, I have yet to see her beach enthusiasm rivaled by any other diversion or playdate or Veggie Tale cinema, for she was nearly delirious with excitement for the duration of our 8-day stay. Malachi and Eowyn were nearly inseparable and comparably intrepid during their daily oceanic swims. Wave jumping, castle building, exorbitantly priced-amusement park riding were indispensable and iconic interests of the toddler contingency. Jason and I enjoyed long walks on the beach…eHarmony style. Uproarious rounds of the family edition of Loaded Questions proved both alarming in their revelation and compelling in their hilarity. And each morning, as I trekked/wobbled (literally) three miles to secure our favorite fried delicacies at Brother’s Bakery, I realized (1) that I should be paid for all the PR I provide them and (2) life doesn’t get much better than these weeks at the Jersey shore- communal bathrooms and all. 






1 comment:
So right:)
Post a Comment